Xtreme727 - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Xtreme727, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Xtreme727

Xtreme727 New Member

Hello! I'm Chris, but you'll find me in game as Xtreme727. I first joined a couple of months ago while looking for a new creative server to play on, and decided that this was a good place to be. I am looking to get more involved by playing Towny as well, and am joining the forums to help with that.

In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends, doing anything that involves thinking and creativity, and listening to and playing music (I can play the piano). My favorite music types to listen to are house and anything that can be played with my hand sticking out of the window on a sunny evening (like something by The 1975 or Shallou). I am currently a college student studying biomedical engineering, working towards my ultimate career goal to be involved in the advancement of technology used in a medical setting (hospitals, doctors offices, etc.) to somehow make things safer. With that said, I love math and science and how they can work together.

I hope to see whoever reads this in-game and on Discord, and get to know the community! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Imemi

Imemi Staff Member
    Assistant

Nice to meet you Chris :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1