YazanQazem97 Staff Application Form

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by YazanQasem97, Jun 3, 2020.

1. YazanQasem97

YazanQasem97 New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    WitherRose_YT

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    YazanQ#9106

How old are you?

I'm 19 years old

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT+2 Swaziland Ngwanepark

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I only play on towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I played for 24 hours straight but I am normally on for 14 hours on a daily base but I am never on for less than 20 hours

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Yes I have experience with being staff on servers and on one server I was promoter to admin and I Co own a server but it was shut down due to lack of support.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member because I really feel I could help out a lot of players make their experience in shadowkingdom.org the best possible and make sure it is fair for all players so I will pot hackers and it would be a honer helping out my favourite server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I would Say the server is perfect as is but I would add a few more plugins and data packs to make the players want to play on this server 24 7

Additional comments:
    You should know I am online most of the day and I'm always avalible

#1 YazanQasem97, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020