Denied Zylaina's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Zylaina, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zylaina

Zylaina Member

Your current IGN:
    Zylaina

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Zylaina#2732

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

PST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can be active almost daily.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

The only thing I would consider to be staff experience would be running small discord servers, which I've done a few times.
    Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I want to be a staff member on SK because I love the server and the community. Everyone is very supportive and the server is run well by the current staff members. I believe I would be a good choice because I care deeply about every player's experience and I want to make sure everyone is having a good time without struggle. Also, I'm really good at assisting with issues between conflicting parties. If someone is having a problem, I will be there to listen and help.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

SK is incredibly charming in its own way and I don't feel it needs any serious improvement. If anything, I would want to improve/increase the staff team.

Additional comments:

I haven't been on Towny too much but I'm looking into it more and spending some of my time on there. :)

#1 Zylaina, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Zylaina,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.