We are happy to announce that the 9th SK Creative Build Contest is now live!
This build contest is a ✨️ challenge ✨️. I hear you thinking, what is the challenge? It's the **One Chunk Challenge**!
The bigger, the better. But not this time! You have 1 chunk to make your build in. Use your space wisely
- November 14th: Theme announcement, building begins!
- November 26th: Building ends, judging starts.
- November 30th: Results are published.
For this contest, we will award the following to the top ten builds:
- 1st Place: 1,000 points + $100 donation store coupon + A render of their build made by Jstoeckm2
- 2nd Place: 750 points + $50 donation store coupon + A render of their build made by Jstoeckm2
- 3rd Place: 500 points + $30 donation store coupon + A render of their build made by Jstoeckm2
- 4th - 5th Place: 250 points + $20 donation store coupon
- 6th - 10th Place: 125 points
- Every finished plot: 50 Coins
- No group builds allowed.
- Everything must be built on the server in the designated world, after the opening date.
- No copying other content.
- No build mods/clients allowed (e.g. Schematica, Litematica).
- We recommend building in default texture pack, as that is what they will be viewed with and judged in.
- Staff members can join the contest to enjoy building with all of you in a certain theme. Staff submissions will be in a separate ranked contest, decided by you!
- Join our creative server at mc.shadowkingdom.org and type /warp contest to access the world.
- Claim a plot and start building!
Now! As soon as this announcement is posted, the contest will begin, and everybody will be able to participate! You have until November 26th to finish your builds. The results will be posted on November 30th.
Good luck and happy building!
It's that time of the year again. The weather is slowly getting colder, the nights are getting longer and spiders are popping up everywhere. This makes it the perfect time to start the countdown to Halloween! To do this, we proudly present: Spooktober!
Spooktober is a full month of fun, scares, updates and much more! During Spooktober, we will be announcing new and scary things every Friday, so be sure to keep up!
Since today is a Friday, we will be announcing our first Spooktober addition(s) today already!
To celebrate Spooktober even more, our beloved Lobby will be decorated for Halloween too! Be sure to join and check it out!
Additionally, our Treasure Hunt Map went through a transformation as well! To fully integrate the map, the game will be disabled for a few hours tomorrow. Afterwards, spooky hunting for crates will be possible again!
Note: Towny will still be available and running! Only the TH game will be disabled.
Starting now, two additional boosters are available in the store!
- Money: Buying this will activate a +75% Money Boost for 12 hours on Towny!
- Instant Drop Party: Buying this starts an Instant Drop Party on Towny!
You're probably thinking: "What is an Instant Drop Party?". An Instant Drop Party is a party (like the Instant Vote Party) where a lot of great prizes can be won! To get these prizes, you have go to '/warp Dropparty' and stand on the circular platform of the crates at spawn. When the Drop Party starts, six random great rewards will fall from the...
Almost 3 months ago, Towny v5.0 was released, bringing you a new and improved Towny server with lots of new features and challenges. Since then, we have been actively working on fixing issues, implementing suggestions and bringing smaller changes to make the experience for the players even better.
As some of you may have noticed, this slowed down a bit during the summer due to diverse summer plans of the staff. However, with summer coming to a close, we are determined to turn this around and provide fun events and updates throughout the next couple of months!
Today, I'm happy to announce that the Towny v5.1 update is coming on Friday, September 9th! It will include some major additions:
Nether Resource World
In addition to the current Nether world, a Nether Resource world will be added to the game. Much like the current Resource world, the Nether Resource world will be dedicated to the gathering/destruction of Nether resources. This will allow players to use the current Nether world as a place to build and claim land.
Many of you guys suggested the addition of a Nether Resource world, which is the number one reason for this change!
Towny Dynamic Map
You heard it right! A dynamic map of the Towny world will be available after this update! More information on how exactly this will look and what it will entail will follow next week.
Reset of the End and Resource WorldsAnd last but not least, we decided to reset both the End and Resource worlds to provide you all with 2 additional new worlds to loot and explore!
If you still have anything of value in either of these worlds, make sure to grab it BEFORE that Friday!
To make this whole update possible, we will need to take the server offline for about 2 hours. The server will be taken offline on Friday, September 9th at 4pm GMT. Towny v5.1 should be ready for release at 6pm GMT!
A number of smaller, additional changes (both in the foreground and in the background) will be made during this time as well. These will be listed in a changelog afterwards.
Hope to see you all...
Page 2 of 37
XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM