mc.shadowkingdom.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/shadowkingdom
Click to join
Welcome to ShadowKingdom!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Assistant Position
FluffyTheCat413 Verified
1 posts
1 topics
4 days ago

1.What is you current ingame name? FluffyTheCat413 2.What is your discord username? FluffyTheCat413

3.How old are you? 24

4.What timezone are you in? Eastern Time

5.Why would you like to be staff? I'd like to help with updates, keep the server safe for all.

6.How much time would you be able to be online on the network? I could probably spend around 3-4 hours a day on the server around evening or nighttime.

7.Do you have any experience being a staff member on a minecraft server or discord server? And if yes, why did it end? yes, i run my own servers for close friends and have managed the discord for everyone to plan in and build. I stopped because I ended up getting sick and coulnt run it by myself.

8.If you had to change anything on ShadowKingdom, what would it be and why? I'd maybe have a sky block along with the towny and creative becuase its something that is just a classic and I dont think it gets the attention it deserves anymore.

9.Do you have any suggestions or projects you would like to work on? I wouldn't mind working on a pvp Colosseum. 10.Any additional comment(s)?

The only thing i have to add is i really enjoy this server and hope to be a bigger part of the wonderful community.