mc.shadowkingdom.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/shadowkingdom
Click to join
Welcome to ShadowKingdom!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Favourite Builds in Towny
sh1mrr4 Verified
2 posts
2 topics
about 1 month ago

Hey everyone,

Since there are no posts here yet, I thought it might be a good idea to get something started!

I was just wondering what your most favourite builds in any of the Towny versions are (doesn't have to be your own of course) and why you like them.

For me this is a difficult decision, but I think I will go with my villager storage back from Towny v1.0. The cells are connected by a water/piston transport system to a village above, so selected librarians are automatically transported to the next free cell. It was a pain to build, but turned out pretty cool 😁

FaddyManatee Moderator Verified
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

Hard to say for sure which my favourite was, but the Celestial Mall from Towny v4.0 is up there at the top of my list.

Loved the sense of community there. Many shops to buy from (though not always in stock 😞), and having the chance to set up and design your own shop was pretty cool.

Ran a somewhat successful shop called Lumenco, selling light sources and redstone components, with a fisherman villager working as the cashier.

InfernalzRush Verified
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

Hmmm... favorite Towny builds... I have to say that this is a difficult decision. There have been many great builds on Towny from my time playing. Some of them aren't the best builds but hold a lot of memories. I'd have to say that my favorite falls into this category lol. While it cannot compare to the awe-inducing T3 Parliament or the effort it took to make with the Throne Room, or the Llama-ness of Llamaland, this one holds a special place in my heart.

The Undercity Council Room was made by me and a few friends one day relatively early on in my time on SK. I wanted to expand the table to accommodate more friends but the original room was too small, so I decided to make a new one. I remember that I was hanging back while my friends who had been on the server for longer and had Obsidianshield slowly but surely got rid of a massive lava pool. I remember all the good times of messing around with friends in this room. I remember when it was griefed (Arrelen I will never forget your name) and I worked to repair it. This room branched off into two of the greatest undertakings of my Minecraft career with the Throne Room and the World Map. But most importantly, it holds the names of all of my friends from T3. Some have been banned, many have moved on in life. But this room serves of a reminder of my time in T3 and the joys that time brought with it.